- Is it time to get rid of the Jones Act?
- Will the Electoral Reform Act protect the legitimacy of future presidential elections?
- Will rising crime rates become a focal issue in the midterm elections?
- Will the EPA’s new efforts to fight environmental racism bear fruit?
- What will be the implications of the recent housing slowdown?
We apologize for the disproportionate coverage of Europe in this week’s questions. Although we seek to provide a balanced coverage of world events, there have been many recent developments relating to the Russia-Ukraine war. We are including two extra questions to accommodate.
- Will recent defeats lead the Russian regime to nuclear weapons?
- Has Liz Truss already lost her governing mandate?
- Is Europe responding forcefully enough to presumed Russian sabotage of the Nord Stream pipelines?
- How will the leadership of Giorgia Meloni shape Italy’s future?
- Is it too late to prevent El Salvador from slipping into dictatorship?
- Why is Kazakhstan drifting apart from Russia?
- Should more European countries nationalize their energy sources, like Germany did with Uniper?