We provide free resources to coaches and competitors in the extemp community. This includes weekly practice questions, topic analyses, novice guides and strategy pieces, a national points race, extemp seminars, podcast episodes, and more!
- What is the “Pink Tide” ?Summary: The “Pink Tide” is happening for the second time, but this time different issues are being looked at. In this article, Annika Anand gives a brief introduction on the “Pink Tide” and explains what the future holds for the movement.
- What Reaching the Debt Ceiling Really MeansThe debt ceiling, a primary cause of debate for partisan politics, was reached over the past week. In this topic analysis, Akshita Krishnan talks about what this means for the economy and American politics.
- Weekly Questions: January 30th – February 4thHappy practicing!
Weekly Questions: December 5th – December 11th
USX Weekly Questions
- Will the cryptocurrency industry be able to recover from the FTX scandal?
- Is Eric Adams’ new proposal addressing mental illness a good idea?
- Has Biden fully healed the US’s relationship with France?
- Will Democrats be able to avoid a showdown on the debt ceiling?
- What would be the best order for the first states of the presidential primary?
IX Weekly Questions
- Will additional sanctions generate reforms in Nicaragua?
- Do anti-COVID protests represent a real threat to Xi Jinping’s legitimacy?
- Did the World Cup succeed in raising Qatar’s national reputation?
- Does Cyril Ramaphosa have a political future?
- How effective will the new price cap on Russian oil be?
- Does Russia’s postponement of talks surrounding the New START Treaty raise the prospect of nuclear conflict?
Are you a podcast junkie? We have a podcast as well, with our latest episodes linked down below!