We provide free resources to coaches and competitors in the extemp community. This includes weekly practice questions, topic analyses, novice guides and strategy pieces, a national points race, extemp seminars, podcast episodes, and more!
- Weekly Questions: November 14th – November 20thHappy practicing!
- Weekly Questions: November 7th – November 13thHappy practicing!
- Weekly Questions: October 31st – November 6thHappy practicing!
Weekly Questions: October 31st – November 6th
USX Weekly Questions
- Should the attack on Paul Pelosi serve as an omen of increasing political violence in the U.S.?
- Can Meta recover from its recent slump?
- Will Christine Drazan win the governorship in Oregon?
- Will Joe Biden come to regret his protectionist industrial policy?
- What steps do national education policymakers need to take to address America’s recent education struggles?
IX Weekly Questions
- Will additional sanctions generate reforms in Nicaragua?
- Will Netanyahu return to power in Israel?
- How would the use of a “dirty bomb” change the stakes of the conflict in Ukraine?
- How concerned should the global community be about a “variant soup” of COVID surges this winter?
- How will Xi Jinping’s consolidation of power affect the future of Chinese policy?
Are you a podcast junkie? We have a podcast as well, with our latest episodes linked down below!