- Will monetary policy changes be enough to lower the price of homes in the US?
- How should pro-choice activists respond to the impending reversal of Roe v. Wade?
- Does the impending reversal of Roe v. Wade open the door for future policy changes on contraception and same-sex marriage?
- What does JD Vance’s victory in the Ohio Senate primary signal about Republicans’ electoral strategy this fall?
- Should the Biden administration implement a ban on menthol cigarettes?
- Will Bongbong Marcos be a good leader for the Philippines?
- Was the Mexican legislature right to have rejected AMLO’s electricity reforms?
- How effective will the G7’s commitment to stop buying Russian oil be?
- Since the Russian invasion of Ukraine began, has the prospect of a Chinese invasion of Taiwan become more or less likely?
- Would a “European Political Community” be a suitable alternative to formal membership into the EU for Ukraine?