This is our final set of questions for the 2020-2021 season. Good luck to all competitors competing at NSDAs this week! We hope everyone had a fruitful year of competition. We will be back in late July.
- Should Congress’s new research and development bill be considered a success?
- Would increasing IRS funding help reduce tax avoidance by the wealthy?
- Should the FDA have approved Biogen’s new Alzheimer’s drug?
- How will Joe Manchin’s refusal to abandon the filibuster affect Democrats’ Congressional priorities?
- Why was the Keystone XL pipeline abandoned?
- What can other countries learn from El Salvador’s embrace of bitcoin?
- Can G7 countries successfully create their own competitor to China’s Belt and Road initiative?
- Are wealthy countries’ vaccine donation promises more than empty words?
- Can Pedro Castillo help reverse economic decline in Peru?
- What can be done to stop growing famine in Tigray?