This will be the penultimate weekly questions release for the 2020-21 season. After next week’s post, we will be taking a one-month hiatus and returning in late July.
- What changes are needed to respond to growing droughts in the American West?
- Does Melanie Stansbury’s victory in the New Mexico special elections signal continued Democratic strength in the 2022 midterms?
- Will other companies follow in AMC’s lead and embrace their status as “meme stocks”?
- Is Stephen Breyer right to oppose expanding the Supreme Court?
- Is Biden’s offshore wind farm initiative on the track to success?
- Will the G7 commitment to global tax minimums have a meaningful impact?
- Can Britain brave its Delta variant outbreak without increased vaccinations?
- Will China’s new third-child policy reverse their aging population demographics?
- Has Nicaragua devolved into full-blown dictatorship?
- Can Israel’s unprecedented new ruling coalition succeed?