We apologize for the delay in posting questions amid a chaotic Election Day weekend. Happy practicing!
US Extemp (Election Day Edition!)
- Do the electoral surges of Republican women in Congress signal that the party has reversed course with female voters?
- If Donald Trump loses the presidency but outperforms expectations, will he remain the de factor leader of the Republican Party?
- If Biden wins the presidency but Republicans maintain control of the Senate, what should the Biden administration’s first legislative priority?
- Will the unexpected tilt of Latinx and Black voters towards Republicans be an aberration or the beginning of a new trend?
- What do the preliminary 2020 election results signal about the electoral future of the “Blue Wall”?
- What are the implications of the crackdown on journalism in Hong Kong?
- What changes can Johnson make to his covid policies to quell the growing revolt?
- Which country has the most stakes in the US election?
- Is the Indonesian legislative process now compromised?
- What can the International community do to help Nicaragua?