1)Will Javier Milei effectively respond to Argentina’s economic instability?
2) Is Dubai a good venue for the COP 28 summit?
3) How should Pedro Sanchez keep his coalition together?
4) Is Iran’s “axis of resistance” cracking?
5) Would China make a good mediator between Israel and Hamas?
1.Will the House be able to find a long-term funding solution by January 19th?
2. What does OpenAI’s firing of Sam Altman spell for the future of the AI industry?
3.Would the expulsion of George Santos from the House set a bad precedent for future removals?
4. Is the new contract proposed to SAG-AFTRA enough of a victory?
5. What doe the quick reopening of the I-10 Freeway in Los Angeles mean for California’s response to future environmental catastrophes?