We apologize for the delay in posting questions. Have a great week!
- Should the government change its rules surrounding classified documents?
- What does the murder of Tyre Nichols tell us about the state of policing in America?
- Should Donald Trump still be considered the 2024 Republican frontrunner?
- Is the Fed successfully achieving a “soft landing”?
- How should education advocates respond to Florida’s ban on AP African-American Studies?
- Can Sweden and Finland overcome Turkey’s objections and join NATO?
- Has Vlodymyr Zelenskyy done enough to combat corruption in Ukraine?
- What should be Lula de Silva’s priorities as the new president of Brazil?
- Will India and the U.S.’s new “iCET” partnership succeed?
- Can Abdel Fattah el-Sisi turn the Egyptian economy around?