This will be the final set of Weekly Questions for the 2021-22 season. We will return in the second week of August. Happy practicing and good luck with the end of your season!
- Would Texas’s social media bill pose a threat to free speech in the U.S.?
- Would a domestic terrorism law help reduce violence in the U.S.?
- Would red flag laws be an effective way of reducing mass shootings in the U.S.?
- What steps do environmental advocates need to take to make climate a voting issue?
- Who is the best candidate to serve as the next mayor of Los Angeles?
- Why are global efforts to contain a new outbreak of monkeypox failing?
- Will Kazakhstan’s constitutional referendum truly solve the country’s problems?
- Was Biden wise to abandon strategic ambiguity surrounding Taiwan?
- What needs to be done to expand access to air conditioning in the Global South?
- What would be the implications of a Russian victory in Luhansk?