Do you want to start practicing for a tournament? Below we’ve attached both our USX and IX weekly questions for July 27th – August 2nd. Good luck & happy practicing!
- After the failure of the Justice in Policing Act, is the federal government powerless to stop police brutality?
- How significant were President Trump’s executive orders on drug pricing?
- Have party conventions become obsolete?
- What steps can state and local officials take to prevent escalating tensions with federal law enforcement officers?
- What do the closings of consulates mean for US-China foreign policy?
- How has the COVID-19 pandemic affected the Belt and Road initiative?
- What does the passage of a new EU rescue fund signal for the future of European continental cooperation?
- Was Britain’s Huawei ban an economic mistake?
- Will COVID-19 help make Vision 2030 a reality in Saudi Arabia?
- What does the conversion of the Hagia Sophia into a mosque mean for the future of Turkey’s relations with the West?