Normal, current affairs-focused questions will be back next week. We hope you enjoyed your summer!
1. What lessons can be learned from movies’ simultaneous box office and streaming service launches in 2021?
2. Has Marvel Studios successfully refound themselves after Avengers: Endgame?
3. Will the Oscars truly able to shed their non-diverse reputation?
4. Can any other studio compete with Disney’s movie dominance?
5. Has Apple TV+ become a player to take seriously in the streaming industry?
6. Is the decline of live television inevitable?
7. Is there a place for streamed theater in a post-pandemic world?
8. What do 2021’s new musicals tell us about the future of theater?