Written by Steve Asthana and Jimmy (James) Gao. Happy practicing!
- What can the federal government do to prevent the decline of local news organizations?
- Will Twitter’s new “Birdwatch” program succeed in combatting misinformation on the platform?
- What approach should Democrats take to the filibuster: keep it, scrap it, or reform it?
- Should legislation be passed in response to /r/WallStreetBets’ short squeeze of GameStop?
- Is the US on the verge of making universal Pre-K a reality?
- Is there hope for the international community to save the Iran nuclear deal?
- Would Argentina’s proposed deal with the IMF provide economic stability in the long term?
- What are the international economic implications of the new COVID-19 outbreaks across China?
- Is there any hope to oust President Museveni in Uganda?
- Should the Trudeau government reduce spending to address Canada’s growing deficit?